People come to this facility for a great number of reasons. We offer compassionate, comprehensive, and confidential mental health services for children, teens, and adults.
Please take some time to see if any of these apply to you.
- My doctor suggested I seek counseling.
- A family member has suggested I talk to someone.
- I'm overwhelmed.
- I can't handle the stress ...
- my life.
- my job.
- my family.
- My kids are having a lot of difficulties.
- I'm depressed.
- I have been having panic attacks.
- I have health problems.
- I just started a medication and need someone to talk with.
- I need coaching on how to handle my spouse, partner or kids.
- Sexual Assault Victim.
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Self Esteem Issues.
- Women's Issues.
- Alcohol and substance abuse.
- Anxiety or Panic Disorders
- Coping with traumatic stress, acute trauma and PTSD
- Impulse control: anger, shoplifting, gambling
- Self-Defeating Patterns
- Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
- Adult or Children of Alcoholics
- Communication Problems
- Divorce and Custody Issues
- Marital and Relationship Problems
- Stepfamilies and remarriage
- Mediation (parenting plans, divorce and separation)
Autism Spectrum Disorders
Depression/Suicidal threats or attempts
Problems with Authority
Psychotherapists at the Lincoln Behavioral Health Clinic (LBHC) have been providing behavioral and mental health services from its location in the Pioneer Plaza Building on Highway 2 for over two decades.
We are handicapped accessible and offer evening and weekend appointments by request.
We would love to serve you.